Monday, June 24, 2019

How To Celebrate Small Wins To Achieve Big Goals

Here is the link.

How I celebrate small succss as a software programmer?


I only took a few hour breaks last weekend to prepare an online code assessment. What did I do to celebrate the small success? I solved those two algorithms in the code screen. I wrote some code to celebrate, after mock interview.

A master of tree algorithm called lowest common ancestor



June 25, 2019
Three practice for three ideas; I like to be a master of the lowest common ancestor! I started again from May 8, 2019, met a lot of talent in Sillicon Valley, Seattle, Toronto area on interviewing.io on this algorithm.
Dare to be a master! Self-claim first!
find one path first and then look up path for second given node q
C# find path from given node p to root first and then find q and lowest common ancestor
find one path first top down and then look up path for second given node q
C# Find top down path for a given node p and then find q's path and look up lowest common ancestor
backtrack to find path from root node to given node p
C# backtrack to find root node to given node p

No comments:

Post a Comment