Monday, June 24, 2019

Case study: How I calm down during online code assessment?

June 24, 2019

Introduction


It is most important skills to learn how to calm down during online code assessment. What I did last Sunday was to read the problem statement loud word by word, so I can fully understand the problem. It saved me a lot of time. Since I know the requirement very well after I read the problem statement word by word.

Case study


It is very emotional under stress. My mind was thinking that it will be my last try since I could not pass online code assessment. A lot of emotions will come out in the first 10 minutes. I spent first 10 minutes to read two problems, but I did not understand the problem.

After the first 10 minutes, I decided to calm down, read word by word loud, and it is working once I slow down.



No comments:

Post a Comment