Saturday, August 31, 2019

building 27 Facebook instagram MPK

August 31, 2019

Introduction


It is my dream place to work for in 2019, less than two months, starting from my phone screen to my onsite interview on August 20, 2019. As an adult, I learn to write story for every building I fall in love to and being part of my life. It is called building 27, MPK.

My impression and memory


It is most challenging place to work, and I like the environment and just could not believe that the place is so exciting to watch people start to rush into the building around 8:30 am. I went to the MPK two hours early, so I can spend time to experience the work place.

I signed in after one hour, and amazed that I can get wi-fi internet service as well. I sent a few pictures to share my wechat group.









No comments:

Post a Comment