Saturday, August 24, 2019

Top 10 Terms Project Managers Use


Introduction


I need to learn the basics. I review all kinds of mistakes I made on Facebook onsite interviews. I did not send an email when I took the flight and notified the recruiter I just landed in San Francisco, checked in the hotel. I showed up rude to drink water when the interviewer introduced herself to me the first three minutes, left food on the table which are supposed to shared with the interviewer and interviewee. I need to learn and admit that first, I should start to learn things.

Project managers use 


Here is the link.

I like to take some notes from the video.

"Top 10"
1. WBS - deliverable oriented "Scope"
2. Milestones
3. Baselines
4. Triple constraint - time, cost, scope, triangle, quality
5. Project life cycle - Initiation, ...
6. Gontt chart
7. CCB - group of stakeholders
8. Stakeholder
9. Change management
10 Risk mitigation

Actionable Items

I am thinking hard what to work on next. I think that I should push myself hard to find area to work on. I start from coding blog, and then move on personal finance research, and now I think that it may be a good topic to work on called project management.

No comments:

Post a Comment