Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Extra 30 lb weight

August 28, 2019

Introduction


It is my health research. I like to take the advice from my friend Dr. Jin, and then work on my weight control. Last weekend I started to learn to be a fan of tennis star Bianca, and I like to keep the same weight as Bianca, Bianca's height is 170 cm.

Extra 30 lbs weight


I do believe that weight control is a good research topic for me to look into. I like to look into all kinds of issues related to obesity weight, and I also like to look into project management issues, and see how I can reduce the stress from my full time work, and push myself to stay healthy weight, normal weight first.

I do think that once I can master data structure and algorithm problem solving, I should work on other research area as well. Weight control is perfect for me to work on.

Compared to Dr. Jin, I have at least 30 lbs more in weight. Do I need those extra 30 lbs? I wrote a blog on this issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment