Friday, October 25, 2019

8 easy level algorithm practice in 2 days

Oct. 25, 2019

Introduction


It is my small research to see how many easy level algorithms I can solve in 2 days. What is my experience to solve those algorithms? I like to write a blog to document the experience.

Case study


I just turned 53 years old in October 2019. In 2018 I solved over 100 easy level algorithm after August, and then solved some medium level algorithms as well. I started on Oct. 24, 2019, and in two days I solved 8 algorithms.


Based on the above 8 easy level array algorithms, I still have problems in my design and choice of writing the code, I took the risk and then ran into time limit exceeded bug. In other words, I took the risk and I did not try to aim best time complexity in the first time.

Second is about the algorithm, Number of equivalent domino pairs, I had to try 4 times to fail three test cases; in other words, I did not think ahead all possible edge cases. I still relied on Leetcode online judge.

I take too many breaks. How come I only can solve less than five algorithm in a day?

My next assignment


I like to write those 8 algorithms using JavaScript.


No comments:

Post a Comment