Sunday, January 26, 2020

Case study: January 2020 - My Restful web service learning month

January 26, 2020

Introduction


It is so important for me to learn some web technology as a software programmer. I was so busy but I never have a chance to learn web technologies, so many code to write and so many projects to work on. This January I spent whole month to learn Restful API web service.

Motivations 

I was busy to learn technology this year about restful web service. It is better for me to learn some technologies now, the tenth year at the same job.

I did not learn the importance about learning technology until I went to Vancouver Dialpad onsite in December 2019, and I had system design onsite interview. I like to learn Restful API every day until I can understand and also can rewrite the website, I like to design restful API and make it my first hobby to code in 2020.

Book to read


I was not so good how to learn technologies. One of ideas is to read a book. So I tried a few days but it seemed to me that I am not so good to read a book.

Videos

I tried to learn from videos. It is such a good idea and high quality videos are easy to find. But I do not take notes, and I may not learn very well.

Tutorials



No comments:

Post a Comment