Saturday, January 25, 2020

How hard to make $10,000/ year as a second job in Canada?

Jan. 25, 2020

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I never tried to get a second job from 2010 to 2019, so I am curious to know how I can have a hustle to make $10,000/ year as a second job? How hard it will be?

Canada - Vancouver area


I have work permit as a permanent resident from 2010 April once I landed in Canada. I never have to worry about work permit, and I did get Canada citizenship as quick as possible in 2014 December.

I landed in Canada in April 2010, at the age of 44 years old. I have some attitude problem, I do not try to find a second job, and also I do not exhaust all options I have to make passive income using my home equity line from USA, and I did not invest my savings in Canada.

As a single person family, I do not know how hard it is to survive and then spend multiple times on vacation to waste money on food, parties and extra clothes in China.

I just could not believe that it took me 8 years to pay off $38,000 US dollar home equity line, and also I did not spend time from April 2010 to 2019 to learn how to invest and just put back my US retirement fund back to stock market until May 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment