Monday, June 22, 2020

Stock research: 7:30 AM - 9:00AM June 22, 2020

June 22, 2020

Introduction


It is important for me to write down what I should do as an investor, a routine in the morning from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM to study the market, and observe my portfolio. What should I learn in those two hours every morning?

Two hours study


First it is so good to get up early. I like to watch the market and then learn  more about USA business.

Assuming that I am a product manager, I like to spend time to explore those software and see how good they are.

Yahoo finance, stocks active, stock gainers, stock losers, historical data.

Ameritrade - comparison for ENBL stock
AAL - most active stock,
CCL - I catch up news about delay of cruise until Sept. 2020

Sabr - I left a comment on Yahoo finance conversation. So volatile, I have to learn how to play with this stock as an investor, reduce my short term loss and keep adding more shares if possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment