Friday, June 26, 2020

Will I lose everything in stock market?

June 26, 2020

Introduction


I like to write a short research blog about stock, investment, and my thoughts. I come out the idea to purchase 10,000 shares of HSE.TO or CVE.TO this morning when I saw SPX went up in 10 minutes with 40 points. I like to make $2000 dollars profit in less than 5 hours. Am I crazy?

Stock market research


The market on June 26, 2020 is so crazy. The market went up and then quickly went down, and then continued to go up more than 3% - bank stock JPM, GS, WFC etc. Here is my blog.

I just could not believe that I came out this idea to invest 10,000 shares and tried to make profit in less than four hours. I do see the opportunity to make $2500 profit in less than four hours using my TFSA questrade.com account.

Business is out-of-order but stock market is still under control. Should I discipline myself as an investor, I just got up early and started to watch market less than a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment