Friday, November 19, 2021

If I have a million US dollars

Nov. 19, 2021

Introduction

I like to write a short research topic called if I have a million US dollars. I am a 55 year old single Canadian citizen living in Vancouver, British Columbia. I do not own any valuable things in Canada, and rent a small bedroom and live frugal life starting from April 2010. 

If I have a million us dollars | What should I do next? 

I think that I have to think about more carefully, what I can do since I am 55 year old. 

  1. Lose 10 lb, and spend one hour a day to run 10 K; 
  2. I like to think about slowing down and do not need to work full time; 
  3. I will work on Leetcode algorithms one hour a day; 
  4. I will work on large distributed system one hour a day; 
  5. I will start to watch some movies and TV shows one hour a week; 
  6. I need to figure out where I can have a home in Canada. 
  7. I need to think about more about weight control. 
I do not have a million dollars. I have to figure out how to achieve better financial knowledge by learning on youtube.com. 

Keep working hard. I will figure out how to make things happen in my life. Stay healthy. Be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment