Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Social app project: How do I manage myself to avoid scam and also create content?

Nov. 16, 2021

Introduction

It is such great experience for me to learn and work with others in my communities. What I did in 2021 is to get a new phone Google 5G 4a, and then I started to invest on stocks and also got involved with others, and learned how to learn leadership skills. 

My projects | instagram.com | Youtube.com | Manage contents | What to learn

I have to spend time to learn how to use my Google 5G 4a phone to create more content, and help myself to learn and grow as a Canadian citizen. 

  1. Bought a Google 5G 4a phone this year, cost less than $800 US dollars;
  2. Bought a SSD card with 1TB storage; 
  3. Upload videos weekly to instagram.com and create content for my channel;
  4. File transfer: Move 24 GB photos and videos from my phone to SSD card on Nov. 16, 2021. It took 20 minutes to upload those content to the computer, and then 20 minutes to transfer to SSD - Sandisk; 
  5. Cleaned wechat storage and removed 7 GB content; Now wechat 17.19 GB. 
  6. I like to learn how to create quality content for other topics, algorithms and data structure, system design, and also topics like running and friendship etc. 
  7. Work on my finance, and learn how to create content as well. 
Dec. 14, 2022
I downloaded app from SSD manufacturer, and it takes much less time to move files from Google phone to SSD card. 

Google file manager is slow and hard to find features to complete the task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment