Wednesday, April 6, 2022

T stock: 600 shares | T -> T.WD or T-WD | Ready to get WDB 6 * 24 shares

Yahoo -> Finance -> Conversation

ex dividend date was April 5th to receive 0.24 shares of WMD. that date has passed. normally if you held the stock at the end of ex dividend date and sell it the next day, you will get dividend whenever it is payable. does this mean if I sell my T holdings tomorrow, I will get WMD shares later.
  • ralph
    10 minutes ago
    only if you sale Under the ticker T.WD or T-WD it is T temporary

 

So if I buy $T shares after 04/05/22 I won't get any shares of WBD? serious question, thanks in advance!

  • ralph
    1 hour ago
    @k g n Until the merger closes sometime this month within the next week or two if you sell your T shares under T and not under T-WD You will forfeit your WBD shares The whole purpose of T-WD Ticker is so you can sell your T shares and not forfeit your WBD shares
  • k g n
    2 hours ago
    I don’t know if this is a correct answer. But if I sell my T shares for 24.03 and you buy them you would have to get the WBD shares because I sold my rights to the WBD shares. If not then where would the WBD shares go that I sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment