Tuesday, May 31, 2022

SABR Corporation | Technology

 mateusz jagiela

Sabre Corporation logo
        • I lead Architecture Consulting team – hands-on consultants who help other teams in resolving technical problems, reducing technical debt, introducing stability and applying best engineering practices. I am accountable for delivering our initiatives on time and within agreed scope. I work on team members’ growth by delegating challenging tasks during engagements, mentoring people and giving them feedback about their progress. I prefer leading by example so during engagements I am actively programming with the team.
        • I was a software architect for the web based group management system for airlines. I was responsible for preparation of technical road map for the product. My role required collaboration with product owner to ensure budget for non-functional items and cooperation with the product team to ensure common understanding of proposed solutions. I have been preparing requirements of technical items and introducing solutions to ensure stability of the application. Furthermore I have been helping with integration of the product with external systems and also supporting customers when they had any technical problems.
        • I have been leading a maintenance team – 2 software developers and an operations engineer. That required tasks delegation to the team, cooperation with product owner to prioritize tasks and reported issues, reporting a status of the project to stakeholders and supervision of a deployment process. Moreover I collaborated with project managers to ensure that product was ready to deliver by a due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment