Thursday, May 12, 2022

SABR stock: My purchase 5000 shares at price $6.78/ share | Yahoo -> Finance -> Conversation

 

  • 1 hour ago
    I cut loss over $11,000 dollars on May 11, 2022, sold 5000 shares at price 7.45. I do believe that today $6.2 is a good price to get back in.

    I have issues called loss aversion, and I did not cut loss early when price was around $9.8/ share. Need to get back in at lower price.
  • Capitalism
    3 hours ago
    Just acquired another 7,500 shares…unbelievable discount..Thank You very much sellers.
  • Marin
    3 hours ago
    What opportunity people..once in lifetime...you get 250% in 3 years..from 6 to 20 $..in next 2,3 years..I bet fb, apple, amzn, google will not give that in next 2,3 years..
    • jasime
      40 minutes ago
      I agree with you. It is hard to look at long term. I missed CVE and HSE in 2020, cut loss CVE 1600 shares at price around CAD $6.0. Now CVE is around $18.70.
    • Marin
      3 hours ago
      In my opinion
  • D
    3 hours ago
    I bought more at 6.44. It probably will go even lower, but that's good enough for me
  • Myaccount
    4 hours ago
    it's gotta break pandemic lows before it bounces.. see you at $2
  • jasime
    19 hours ago
    Please watch CNBC video:

    I'm bullish on the markets, says BMO's chief investment strategist Brian Belski
    May 10, 2022

    Brian Belski, BMO chief investment strategist, joins 'Closing Bell: Overtime' to discuss his view on the markets and economy. For access to live and exclusive video from CNBC subscribe to CNBC PRO: https://cnb.cx/2NGeIvi

    Investors
    nervous
    position for down side
    no one for update
    8.5% CPI | Federal is still high
    Market ahead of Fed
    Fed raise rate
    Bond market
    2.6% percent
    BMO's chief investment strategist - Brian Belski
    CPI - inflation is peaked - May 11, 2022
    jasime
    How are you feeling about SABR?
    • Marin
      9 hours ago
      He is bullish long term..

No comments:

Post a Comment