Sunday, December 2, 2018

655. Print Binary Tree

Dec. 2, 2018

Introduction


It is a medium level tree algorithm. I had tough time to come out the clean and simple solution. I spent first half hour to struggle and write a solution, and then I decided to simplify the solution. I felt so tired after one hour, I solved the algorithm with a few submissions.

My practice


As a programmer, I learn that I have to put myself under stress test every day. If I do not that, I cannot stay as a software programmer longer than I expect. The way I handle medium level tree algorithms, I started with tough feeling, and then slowly I think I can live with those challenges, as long as I take it slow, try to work hard by myself first.

One of good thing is about some algebra, combinatorics related; I have not practiced a long time, but I can come out by myself without any problem, there is sum of a series numbers, 1, 2, 4, ..., the sum should be 2^N - 1.

Here is my discuss link on Leetcode.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment