Saturday, December 29, 2018

Case study: 2008 February 26 USA visa application in Shanghai

Dec. 29, 2018

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I did go over my paper work and looked for something I missed. I noticed that I had this citic debit card on this payment 943 yuan, I did some research on this case; but I found a big case to work, USA visa application in 2008 February 25.

Case study of my USA visa


It is hardest time in my life. I had to go back to China and applied F1 visa in Shanghai, China in 2008. I thought that I may not get the student visa, and I decided to go back to China in January, 2018 and I applied the visa in February.


I had H1-B visa in 2007 and then I decided to apply F1-visa again. I learned that in order to get the status back to F1-visa again, I need to get super smart this time. This is my last time I had to make things work and wait for next opportunity, since I just started Canada skilled worker application back in December 2007.

Canada immigration


I like to go back to United States, and continue to study and process my Canada skilled immigration paper work in 2008.


Actionable Items


As 2018 comes to a close, I always appreciate the opportunity to pause and reflect on the year and beyond - to give thanks for the bright spots and find lessons in the challenges.

Here is my favorite memories in last 10 years. I had so many memories in 2008. I spent over one month in the city of Yichun, and two weeks in the city of Shenzhen.

I like to calculate those expenses as minimum to make a living in my life. I should be able to pay visa fee, airline ticket back to Florida from China.

I should spend time to work on my personal finance after 2001, and in 2008 I should invest a condo in the city of Yichun.

In 2002 I was too lucky to get into Motorola research intern starting, I did not learn how hard it should be to make a living in United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment