Wednesday, December 26, 2018

You are still the same

Dec. 26, 2018

Introduction


I like to write a story, it is based on the true story; I like to review it as a research and education purpose, it is for personal finance research purpose. "You are still the same." My young sister made comment on me in 2012 or 2014 my China vacation. I gave out thousands dollars away as red packet, and also gifts I spent over a thousand Canadian dollars. My young sister did not give away gifts at all, she tried to protect her income and reduce expenses.

My spending problem


There is one issue related to self-esteem. If you have low self-esteem, then you may try to spend money to please your friends.

I worked on minimum wage a lot of years, and also part time a lot of years. I understood that the business mindset is so important. Try to create more income, control your expenses, document all expenses, analyze myself as a consumer, how to make purchase decision.

In 2001, I spent money to take my relatives to Shanghai for 3 day trip, I paid over $5000 yuan for a trip with a group of six people for train tickets, a personal with college degree in China in the city of Yichun, 2 years salary I guessed. Now back to 2012, I was still the same person, spending 18 months full time savings for one month vacation, $5000 Canadian dollars.

It is time for me to learn to be a responsible person.


No comments:

Post a Comment