Monday, April 29, 2019

Case study: I opened individual TFSA account on questrade.com

April 29, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal fiance research and it changes my life. I just opened individual TFSA account on questrade.com today.

Case study



I started personal finance research from November 2018. I tried to solve my housing problem in Vancouver area. I do not learn how to build wealth and grow rich from 2010 to 2018, and I only can save less than 20% of my salary and my savings is only around $50,000 dollars.

I have to push myself to learn how to invest based on the fact that I only have interest income in Canada. I do not spend time to figure out how to generate passive income from 2010 at all. Instead I wasted money on vacation, please my mom and my relatives through vacations.

One thing I have to push myself is to change my life style. Be frugal and be a minimalist.

I feel so bad since I cannot afford a one bedroom condo in my age over 50 years old, full time work near 9 years. But my personal finance research leads me to new ways thinking and analysis. I learn how to build wealth and grow rich, I like to try all kinds of ideas.

Canada saving

I just opened TFSA account on questtrade.com and transferred $1000 dollars from Scotia bank checking account. I like to learn how to invest long term 10 - 13 year growth fund like VBR, VUT, VXF, VUE, VBE, VT.

No comments:

Post a Comment