Sunday, April 21, 2019

What if I can learn early about US economy and stock market?

April 21, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I found out that I should spend at least 100 hours to do some research how to manage my 401 K and IRA account starting from 2001. I did not do anything until this April 2019, after more than 6 months personal finance research, hundreds of hours watching morningstar.com video about mutual fund, it is the first time in my life that I learn that stock market is the place for me to put those $18,000 seed money from 401 K into stock market.

What if?


What if I already grow my retirement fund to $100,000 US dollars when I am 52 years old. I will have more time to work on algorithm and data structure problem solving practice, and I will have time to work on my personal finance study.


No comments:

Post a Comment