Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Qian Wang, Ph.D. Chief Economist, Asia-Pacific

April 30, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to learn basic economics by myself, and also be open to the stock market and embrace the failure from downturn market back in 2008. I have to start to build interest on economy, how to invest time on market, economy research after I turned 50 years old. One thing I can do is to study one of chief economists.

Economist


It is problem solving skills. I like to learn how to do good problem solving on my Vancouver housing problem. The research leads me to learn from people in different technology and learn a new world of investment.

I got chance to learn Qian Wang by reading the article called

Vanguard economic and market outlook for 2019: Down but not out

No comments:

Post a Comment