Sunday, April 28, 2019

Portfolio spring cleanup, solid dividend, and more

Here is the video called Investing insights: Portfolio spring cleanup, solid dividend, and more.

I like the problem solving mindset. The volatility is such great research topic and the problem solving can be so challenging. I also like to look into the issues for me to catch up some basics in order to follow up ideas shown in the talk. 

I like to get myself best business education through self-learning process. 

Here are a few funds to look into:

USMV

SPLV

9:20/ 25:29
SCHD - dividend


ABMD stock - medical company 


volatility 

5:44/ 25:29

USMV 
Low volatility ETF - look to create least volatile portfolio. 

8:00 / 25:29
SPLV
Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatilty ETF - 500 stock least volatile 

interesting approach - overweight utility and real estate sector

Dividend

9:23/ 25:29



No comments:

Post a Comment