Monday, May 27, 2019

Where I am in terms of algorithm problem solving?

May 27, 2019

Introduction


It is very important for me to train myself every day one hour or two hour to go over 10 algorithms, and I have to push myself think about how to solve those algorithms with optimal solution. Maybe I should try 20 next, 30 next, 40 next, 50 next. I like to train myself to think about ideas.


Where am I?



I do not know where I am in terms of problem solving skills. I wrote a post to document my pyschology problem in the contest under stress, I should focus on more reasoning, and also avoid common mistakes. And also I learn from mock interviews as an interviewer, I should continue to learn one algorithm until I can master various solutions to solve the algorithm. I did work on lowest common ancestor 236 and wrote a series of topics based on my practice.

I think that it should become normal daily practice for me to work on a few algorithms a day, I should keep in mind that the algorithm problem solving is ongoing process; I should not depend on luck. First of all, I should solve 20 to 30 algorithms a week. I should learn what is complicated solution to write, and then avoid writing tough and complicated solution if I have choice.

It is so much fun to learn what I can do or cannot do in terms of problem solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment