Thursday, May 23, 2019

Case study: Interac e-Transfer

May 23, 2019

Introduction


It is such great experience to have a nephew to support me and trust me. I got interac e-transfer today. I asked my nephew to transfer $1500 Canada dollars again since I did not have the answer to secret question for e-transfer last time. He sent me again with $2500 Canada dollars instead. 


Case study


It is hard for me to help a young relative to grow his career and make immigration decision. 

I like to find ways to build wealth and grow rich. I also like to support my nephew as a new immigrant. Of course he had some difficulty, he only stayed three days and went back to China. 




Financial pressure 


One of my elder sisters gave me warnings again to focus on myself, not to lose the current job. No one will give you the money if I cannot support myself.

My sister warned me last August when she visited me in the city of Vancouver since I started to work not at 8 AM, 9:50 AM instead. Last year she laughed me that no one can live like me, rent a small room, even a college graduate will own a home in the city of Yichun.


No comments:

Post a Comment