Sunday, June 30, 2019

Case study: Rush to solve 418 algorithms on leetcode.com

June 30, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance study. I like to look into those 418 algorithms solved  on Leetcode.com. Since I was too busy to work on as many algorithms as I can from May 2018 to Dec. 2018, March 2018 to June 2018. I did review one of the algorithm called 652 Find duplicate subtrees, I know that there are so many issues hidden in my practice.

Case study


What is benefit to rush to solve 418 algorithms? 

One thing I can do is to push myself to solve more algorithms. That is the only way I can create chance for me to work on more challenging projects in the future.

I have to get experience through those Leetcode algorithm problems first. It is quickest way for me to master all kinds of algorithm and data structure.

What is the problem to solve 652 Find duplicate subtrees?

I only studied one solution on Dec. 3, 2018, and the code passes online judge. What I should do is to review the algorithm, and then look into how to design serialization of tree using string, how to construct the string to be able to be parsed back to original structure of binary tree, for example, separate from left child from right child etc.

I also should work on more carefully on various traversal, and then figure out serialization, how to make sure the serialization will work with different test cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment