Monday, June 24, 2019

How to be a smart investor?

June 24, 2019

Introduction


It is my first time to set up a few portfolio starting from this April, I work on my personal finance research; I like to be frugal, I like to be independent. I like to invest on stock market. But I have difficult to focus on learning economy, market, expand my personal finance knowledge, I tend to check balance all the time. How to be a smart investor?

Install JStock app


I installed JStock app on my Samsung mobile phone, so I can save time to look up balance quickly.

What to check?


I like to invest middle term or long term. So I have to learn US economy, how many shares I am holding, how diversify they are; it does not matter too much the value right now, I may need to learn how and when to do rebalance, buy low and sell high.


No comments:

Post a Comment