Monday, June 24, 2019

More patience on problem solving

June 24, 2019

Introduction


Now it is 12:11 AM. I spent a busy weekend to prepare online code assessment, last Saturday I reviewed backtracking pattern, and worked on a few algorithms. I also like to write something based on my review of those algorithms and practice before 2019.

More patience


I think that I should show more passion on algorithm problem solving. I should write down the case study, work on a test case, explain the algorithm using my own words.

I should demonstrate the passion of learning, hard working, excellent attitude when I solve the algorithm. I need to work hard and also need to learn how to write good post on Leetcode.com discuss.

Two things are missing after the practice course schedule II back in Feb. 2017, two year four months ago. I was too shy to express myself in terms of algorithm problem solving.

I should write a discussion post to share, and also write some comment to explain the whole algorithm in more detail. Here is the post I wrote when I reviewed the algorithm on June 22, 23 weekend 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment