Thursday, June 27, 2019

How to Transfer USD into your Questrade Account

Here is the article.

  1. Log into My Questrade
  2. Click on “My Funds”
  3. Click on “Fund Your Account”
  4. As you can see, only Online Banking and Pre-authorized Deposits are free of charge; Online Banking doesn't do US dollar transfers, so the only free option is a Pre-authorized Deposit
  5. Before you get freaked out by the word “pre-authroized deposit” like I initially did, you can do a pre-authorized deposit only once- it doesn't have to be recurring (yes, you can be non-commital like me)
  6. Follow the instructions- they'll ask for your US dollar bank account number and will verify your bank account with e-signatures
  7. Once you've set up that account link, you can transfer USD any time with ease (no need to fill out a form/ paper work each time)
  8. I set up the Pre-authorized deposit back in January (and forgot about it, of course), and it still worked for me today (it will work for you forever as long as you don't change your US dollar account number)
  9. After setting this up, this time, it only took one day to transfer to Questrade from my USD account.  Awesome. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment