Monday, February 24, 2020

8 miles morning run

Feb. 24, 2020

Introduction 


I went out with Chinese running group this morning 8:30 AM, and I had two hours run eight miles. I like to write something about my experience, as a runner, I spent two hours to go outside, and enjoyed my workout.

Strava app


I like to share my Strava app's workout record first.


Every mile I have a selfie

Every selfie keeps friends away. I got lost on the running trail, so I ran underneath another skytrain line.

My weight is 192 lb. I like to run 4 weeks, and I like to lose 10 lbs.


I came cross so many high-rise buildings, but I could not afford any one of them. I like to challenge myself, work hard and push myself to learn personal finance. Make millions in stock market.









No comments:

Post a Comment