Saturday, February 15, 2020

My Valentine day

Feb. 15, 2020

Introduction


I am a single person and 53 years old. I used to have problems to plan what to do in holidays and also Valentine day. What should I do in order to build wealth and grow rich in Valentine day?

Valentine day


I spent over 14 years in Florida and then 10 years in Canada. How should I give myself good learning opportunities in life?

I found out that I did not spend time to learn how to invest from 1999 to 2019. Over 20 years being a single, I should have demonstrated good determination to learn something, so people in my community respect me more.

Being frugal


I did big surprise after Chinese new year break, I brought some plant into the office and showed that I am so frugal. So people will trust me that I will not waste time and money, I am working hard to push myself, help business and myself to next level.


No comments:

Post a Comment