Monday, February 17, 2020

Understanding 48 minutes 5K

Feb. 17, 2020

Introduction


It is time for me to learn a new sports called 5K running. What I like to do is to join the running camp, and also learn from Chinese coach who is working on his Boston marathon training. Compared to 40 miles to run in Boston marathon, 5K training is much short distance. Vancouver is such great place to meet so many talent people and then I can quickly leverage their knowledge and wisdom to work on my new sports - running 5K in 2020.

Understanding 48 minutes 5K 


I just pushed myself to run 5000 meters, 3 miles. I did spend 48 minutes, and I just quickly looked up quora.com, and a lady worked in IBM in her 72 years old can complete in 35 minutes.

I like the discipline of running 5K. The coach told me that it is not good to walk, keep running. It is a mental game. I just could not believe that I was such a person who could do things surprising myself. I like to be a runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment