Sunday, March 22, 2020

Case study: system design twitter

March 22, 2020


Introduction


It is the best mock interview I have so far as an interviewer. The interviewee performed so well, so that I felt that I was sitting in the classroom and have a class about how to design of twitter. After the mock interview, he told me that he was preparing for Facebook and Google onsite. Definitely it is a good showcase how good the top performer can do this day, March 22, 2020.


Case study


I will go over the notes later and add more detail.

Here is the link.


Drawing of system design


My notes taken in the mock interview as an interviewer

I also learned from the interviewer, and what I did is to take notes every step, and I felt that I was sitting in the classroom and the interviewee gave me a teaching class.





No comments:

Post a Comment