Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Google search | samsung refrigerator rf23m8090sr/aa error code ch pc

 

Three parts to identify:

  1. the main control board 
  2. the wiring harness 
  3. the touch panel board

I had the same issue with my Samsung French door refrigerator. It's a communication problem between the main control panel and the touch panel. I ordered the main control board and found out that was not the problem. I checked the wiring harness to make sure that there wasn't any breaks in the wiring. Finally I ordered the touch panel board and that solved the problem. I had delaminate the overlay from the original board to the new one by using a hair dryer on hot. By doing this it losens the adhesive without destroying the applicay. Then you just have to line it up on the new circuit board and reinstall. There are six phillips screws that hold the panel together and 5 electrical connections. Then one more phillips screw holding the panel in. To remove the panel it was a bit difficult because the foam insulation from the middle of the door seeped around a corner of the panel, but I just grabbed the ice dispenser and pulled out and down hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment