Wednesday, August 19, 2026

August 19 2026 | D chart | Test EMA 21 EMA 9 | NOW CRM

Ideas to work on - EMA 5 9 21 test - First test or second test EMA 21 - strong uptrend momentum - Underneath EMA 200

Think about Now stock daily uptrend 8%, how to catch one of those uptrend momentums? 

Compared to Goog, MSFT, 8% uptrend can be happend very often to small growth tech stocks. Basic skills are needed. 

I put together a tradingview.com template so that I can review day chart quickly to go through momentum status, EMA 5 9 21 testing. 

I think that NOW stock has day chart to show that strong uptrend momentume with 3 day retracement ( but weaker - retrace to EMA 21), definitely NOW Stock will continue to go up. Based on volume, speed and momentum measurement sills, I should be able to read the chart and unstand the big uptrend is coming. But unfortunately my attention is very narrow, I did not pay attention to big uptrend today. 


CRM stock  - Test EMA 9 



Now stock - test against EMA 21 - Blue color line - cross candlestick pattern - Do not miss 8% gain on NOW stock - Hard to find the chance - Rebound 8% on August 19 2026 


Test EMA 5 - EMA 9 - August 19 2026 - 8% gain - Rebound and start to go up to EMA 5, 9 21

NFLX stock - EMA 5 EMA 9 EMA 21 test - Underneath EMA 200 - but short term momentum is uptrend - Test EMA 9 - Best entry point is the second time to test EMA 21 - Should be 




August 7 $72.95/ share 


Best entry is to check day chart, second time test EMA 20 - August 7 $72.95/ share 

No comments:

Post a Comment