Missing another good swing trade - NET stock - rebound on EMA 50 on Day chart - EMA 21 -> EMA 50 and then rebounded 5%
Lessons learned:
- Setup template monitor D chart stock pushed down EMA 21 - but EMA 100 > EMA 200 - continuous uptrend - Indicators: EMA 5 9 21 50 - SMC ALL LuxAlgo
- Add NET stock into watch list so that I can work on the trade carefully
- This is quick and best profit to take - one day swing - Efficient to take profit - 5% is a big gift for a portfolio
- Work hard and think about what to do to catch a lot of those rebound from EMA 50 to EMA 20 in one day
- Ask myself, is it a good time to purchase NET stock now for rebound? Maybe, I have to look into the detail.
NET stock uptrend but pushed down below EMA 31 on Day chart
NET stock rebound on EMA 50 - 5% gain on August 21 2026
EMA 100 and EMA 200 continuously go up but retracement is going on as well.
This morning NET stock went down to $275/ share and then rebounded 5% to EMA 21 again
Uptrend - EMA 50 - institutional buyer will step in EMA 50 or EMA 100
5 min chart - Showing NET stock tested EMA 50 and then rebounded
Is this funny to learn about NET stock and then I still do not have chance to recover my loss on NET stock, I had over $4000 US dollars in one day called revenge trade, the day after earning dropped over 20%.
Biggest question, it is better to bet on EMA 50 rebound compared to buying dip. I learned lesson on NET stock earning crash over 20%, but I did not learn that I have too much emotions and then I do knot know that I will have revenge trade. I had one day loss on earning ARM stock $6000 US dollars loss, instead of holding ARM stock wait for rebound, I cut loss.
Instead of cutting loss on ARM stock, patiently wait for ARM stock bottomed, and then get back in to catch 80% rebound, I moved on one day swing trade on NET stock, and I traded biggest trade - six trades in the row.
Life is tough, and I may get bankrupted by trading careless. I still work on recovering the loss of NET stock trade.
My revenge trade - NET stock - One day loss -$4200 US dollars
Here is the blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment