Possible gains on 3 swing trades - A trader's job is not easy
The most challenge part is to find entry point, and second part is how to set stop-loss, the idea is to check VWAP and make sure that uptrend is still consistently kept and will continue to go upward.
I did a swing trade, but my patience is not good enough and also I did not work on 5 minute chart with Heiken Ashi candlestick with EMA 21
My mistakes:
- Entry point - Should wait five minute chart testing against EMA 21
- My entry points is 25 minutes early - caught in 5 min downtrend - 5 bars
- Stop loss - it is too narrow - not considering ATR - EMA 21 - underneath EMA 21
- I review 1 min chart using normal candlestick, I did not notice that I need to go back to review again
- Should use 5 min chart - Heiken Ashi candlestick - wait 5 red bar finished
- 10% uptrend - Need patience, need to reconsider entry - try a few times
My entry price was 146.99/ share, at that time, EMA 21 on 5 min chart is $139.68, the gap is $7/ share. I have to learn how to be patient and wait another 25 minutes until it retraced to EMA 21, price close to EMA 21 - 142/ share.
Stop loss has to be set underneath EMA 21 on 5 minutes and also consider high ATR today and give more room for error.
Bar count 38 - 5 min chart - EMA 21 crossed up VWAP fair price, MRNA retraced to EMA 21, and downtrend slowed down, all three confluences lead to another uptrend.Roughly estimate EMA 9 and EMA 21 difference (Risk to reward ratio: 1 : 3 )
Risk - -4.39, -3.07% - 20 shares - Loss: $86 US dollars
Reward: 13.52, 9.28%




No comments:
Post a Comment