Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Having fun to date my money

January 8, 2019


Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I did study my three transactions to purchase Canadian dollars and US dollars in 2010 and 2017. I found out that I have to push myself to learn Canada economy and pay attention to the Canadian dollar value, and also watch market value carefully.


My interest


I have to learn basics of finance and market. One way is to date my money. I should go out to try to purchase small amount of US dollars from 2010 to 2018 at least once a year, so I can meet people in the market.

In December 2018, I also sold some US dollars in cash, I got some Canadian dollars. It is my first date.

In December 2018, I wrote a first US chase bank to myself first time after 2010 April. I wrote a $3,000 US dollars and then deposited into my Scotia bank US dollar saving account. I name it my second date to my money.






No comments:

Post a Comment