Tuesday, October 1, 2019

What if my current job requires me to solve Leetcode 600 algorithms?

Sept. 30, 2019

Introduction


It is my short research idea. What if my current job requires me to solve Leetcode 600 algorithms? How can I solve another 154 algorithms in short time period?

Case study


I definitely can tell the difference how fast I can complete a small project at work. How quickly I can write code using JavaScript, html and CSS, even though I have not written last six months.

I have some freedom to look into technologies I should adopt. But based on my experience, I think that through a lot of algorithm and data structure practice, I make so many errors, and experience so many difficulties, those are valuable for me to build my characters. I will become a strong problem solver.

One thing I learn from string search algorithm KMP algorithm. It takes so many hours for me to understand the algorithm. My reading skills cannot catch up, I tried to work on wiki article of KMP algorithm, but I could not figure out.

I like to look into this short research topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment