Monday, January 18, 2021

Equity research: 2020 Ameritrade IRA performance

 Jan. 18, 2021

Introduction

It is easy for me to run a report to see what is my performance from Jan. 2019 to Jan. 2021. My performance is not so good, but most important is to continue to learn and understand value investing. 

2020 performance


Lesson learned 

INTC stock's loss is around $343.50 dollars, and SABR stock's loss is around $817.00 dollars. I should work on long term investment, and try to time the market bottom and then purchase a lot of shares. I do not need to purchase so many stocks and so many transaction. Hold a few of them for long term. 

MRO case study

Bought MRO 4.23/ share 1000 share, and in less than six month, on Jan. 19, it is 8.57/ share. My profit is ($98.95) in loss. I have to look into long term. Do not spend too much on daily, and focus on possible 100% long term. Aim for it. If it does not happen, then do not worry. I do not need those $4000 US dollars in my account in next six months or 10 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment