Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sven Carlin: When To Sell a Stock | 7 Strategies and Example | Investing Classes

 Jan. 19, 2021

Here is the link. 

How to know when to sell a stock is the difficult thing when it comes to stock market investing. I just sold a stock that made 20% of my portfolio and it got me thinking that I could make an investing class about the best ways, the best strategies to use to approach selling a portfolio position. The 7 strategies to consider when selling a stock are: 0:00 Selling a stock 3:38 Something changed 5:52 Risk and reward 9:28 Portfolio balance 12:13 Something better 14:50 Stop loss 16:48 Goal reached 18:01 Never sell It is always hard to sell a stock, but at some point you have to do it for one or other reason. Selling is difficult but it locks in your gains, eliminates the risks, allow you to invest in something else or simply allow you to reach your other than financial goals. At the end, investing is strictly personal and I hope these 7 strategies help you when it comes to making the hard decision to sell something, hopefully with a big gain and not a big loss. The main question in these days might be when to sell a stock for profit as we are at the top of an incredible bull market. Keep in mind each business, each stock and each individual investors is unique, therefore also each decision on when to sell a stock will be different. Hopefully these 7 strategies will help you in knowing when to sell and when not to sell a stock. My passion is to look for low risk high reward investment opportunities with a long-term business owning like focus. I apply my accounting skills and investing experience in order to find the best businesses to own that offer the possibility to lead me towards my financial goals. If you are a sophisticated investor looking for in depth, independent stock analyses and investing ideas, here is my STOCK MARKET RESEARCH PLATFORM (business research and risk reward analysis, stocks to buy from my covered stocks list, my portfolio): https://sven-carlin-research-platform...

No comments:

Post a Comment