Thursday, September 9, 2021

Amazon virtual onsite interview: Big surprise! I made it by passing online code assessment

 Sept. 9, 2021

Introduction

It was such a big surprise for me to take online assessment this year, I could not pass one in 2020 and one in 2019 as well. I will have Amazon onsite interview in a few weeks. This will be my 4th onsite interview from Amazon. 

4th Amazon onsite interview | Amazon AWS storage S3 | Exciting learn opportunity

I just could not believe that I could have another onsite interview in 2021. I had onsite from Google last December, I passed Microsoft code assessment and then onsite with Microsoft Vancouver in February, and Facebook onsite this May. So I had four onsite interviews last 12 months. 

Study plan | What to focus on | Stay on track

I enjoy reading books about large distributed system, and I like to read a book called Cassandra definitive guide. 

I also like to spend time to write some code, and learn more about Amazon leadership principles. 

I just could not believe that it is so important for me to make better choices to get educated. I choose to watch all Google IO videos first, since I believe that those videos will help me gain more confidence in learning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment