Thursday, January 6, 2022

Lesson learned: Work on long term goal as an investor

Jan. 6, 2022

Introduction

It takes me near two years to figure out that I need some help, I chose to work with Seekingalpha.com and paid annual subscription last holiday season. I like to work on a small research topic called "How to be a quick learner as an investor?". I need to learn how to work with best people in the market, and the way I can learn quickly is to read more articles written on seekingalpha.com instead of reading Yahoo -> Finance -> Conversation. 

Quick thoughts | What to work on in 2022

  1. Read more articles related to BRK-B stock;
  2. Read more about ARKK vs QQQ;
  3. Review my lesson on GRAY stock; 
  4. Review my lesson on ACAD stock;
  5. Review my lesson on NOK stock; 
  6. Work on my discipline - get up early, and spend more time to study large distributed system; Practice more trading, avoid time waste;
  7. Play more sports to relax, learn how to skiing and invest more hours;
  8. Work on skiing learning, and if I spend one hour to work on equity research, and then take 20 minutes to watch skiing videos. 
  9. Challenge myself more to take small steps, and set small goals;
  10. Give myself a limit $3000 to stop loss a year; Learn how to cut loss and move on;
  11. Understand more business by trading. 
  12. Get to know more business about KO, VZ and PG stocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment