Tuesday, March 8, 2022

10 things I did last 12 months to help me a lot

March 8, 2022

Introduction

It takes some wisdom to make good choice last 12 months. I like to put together 10 things I did last 12 months, and see if I can learn better, live better and enjoy my wealth and stay healthy. 

10 things I did 

  1. I spent time to learn how to ski, attended snowing school four times in a month - February, 2022;
  2. I paid Google premium youtube.com
  3. I paid Roger monthly plan first time in last 12 years. I understand that it is important to stay connected to family and friends. I chose to use Roger pay as you go, and then I limited myself so many ways in my daily life. 
  4. I paid Microsoft small business office monthly subscription in my home office. 
  5. I bought Michael Kors handbag first time in my life. I like to learn better how Michael Kors and their stock performance during pandemic, people still purchase expensive brand name bags. 
  6. I uploaded a lot of videos on instagram.com, so that I can learn and play and entertain myself with interesting content. Small videos and other content written by myself, I record video more often using my Google 5g 4a phone. 
  7. I chose to continue to run weekly, I run 5K every Saturday around deerlake. 
  8. Weight control, now my weight is below 200 lb, around 195lb. 
  9. I learn how to deal with my frozen shoulder much better. Less pain and recovery is in progress. 
  10. I learn how to go through high pollen index season more carefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment