Saturday, March 19, 2022

AAL stock: Need to learn how to invest at the bottom of price last two months

 March 19, 2022

Introduction

It is tough to learn how to cut loss in January to invest AAL stock 300 shares, and then it is also challenge for me to get back to invest at bottom price $12.95/ share with 1500 shares purchase. I was scared to hold those shares last two weeks, instead I chased the stock when AAL stock price rebounded from $12.95 to $16.50. 

My positions | Learn how to hold positions next time

If I hold those 1800 shares of AAL from $12.95/ share, then I will have near $7000 dollars gain. In fact, I chose to trade and have gain around $1474 dollars. It is not easy to tell what my mistake is. 

It is learning experience. I have to buy and hold at least two weeks, and let market fully rebound on this airline stock AAL. 





No comments:

Post a Comment