Monday, February 12, 2018

Launch school

Feb. 12, 2018

Introduction


It is another mock interview this Monday 6:00 PM. I had chance to work with a peer and then I was interested in the peer's JavaScript ability. He did have more time to learn JavaScript and then I like to figure out why.

Launch School


I met over five peers to work on FullStackAcademy boot camp. And the peer shared me with his experience, he did research to convert his career to software programmer. He chose the Launch School.


Actionable Item


Look into the courses provided by Launch School. Here is the web link. The launch school is much cheap compared to boot camp. And the student can spend as much as need to go over all the courses. The peer shared with me that he spent over a year to finish all those courses. I just like to say that he is very smart young person who represents United States hard working young generation.

I am so happy to have chance to mock interview with him today. Proud that United States will become much stronger country since those hard working young generation.


Wechat sharing with my family


我上周末模拟面试一个美国小伙子,  31有工程管理经验爱打篮球自己转行做计算机软件开发名牌大学毕业我面试过七八个麻省哈佛转行学计算机参加四个月强化班一万二千美元.
这小伙告诉我费用太高他选了自己控制进度https://launchschool.com/每月200美元他读了一年多这个学习计算机用多种途经他学得很好节省了一万多美元而且学生是全世界课程水平高.  很多中国学生
你说中国留学生如何竞争除非你可以进四大软件公司要么和美国年轻人竞争他们是有语言优势教育优势工作经验.
美国的前途在这些勤奋的年轻人手中我很高兴地帮助他们成长成才.


No comments:

Post a Comment