Monday, February 5, 2018

Algorithm teaching

Feb. 5, 2018

Introduction


I made the choice based on the peer's recommendation in my last weekend mock interviews. I decide to read the book called Elements of programming interview in Java. And then I started to read preface of the book on Amazon.com. I started to read about two authors. The first one is top ranking university computer science professor, I really like the website, specially with the notes the professor shared when he studied in the college. Those handwriting notes just brought me back to the college age, and the hardworking classmates of Shanghai Jiaotong university and their notes.

I do have very good notes as well. I took a math graduate course back from 2010 to 2014, I like to go back to Florida one day and see if I can find my Introduction to cryptography course home work, I like to share them on my blog as well.

Plan to read the website http://users.ece.utexas.edu/~adnan/


A great professor must be a good student when he is in the college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment