Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Leetcode super talent

Feb. 13, 2018

Introduction


It is my interest to find good mock interview algorithm. I like to look up those Leetcode algorithm and determine which ones to study.

Today I came cross this website. I could not believe that the graduate student of Tsinghua university already completed over 600 algorithm practice on Leetcode, and also wrote down the summary for most of algorithms.


Feb. 27, 2018

I could not believe that I was so busy last 2 weeks. But I came cross the blog and then decided to read the leetcode algorithm one by one. My ideal of

training is to cover as many Leetcode algorithm as possbile. I like to train myself to think more about analysis, review the code and also ask myself a

few questions for each algorithm.

The beautiful journey began here.

The Leetcode blog I chose to read for my first one or two hours:

Leetcode summary 201 - 300



#285
#286
#287
#288
#289



Actionable Item


I like to go over as many algorithm as possible. Go over the algorithm and think about for the idea. Try to find some interesting problems to work on. Get used to training, analysis algorithms daily and also keep myself to solve new problems 5 to 6 of them every day.


Do not stay on the same algorithms too long. I already work on the same set of algorithm around 30 of them on mock interview, I know that it takes time to learn and good to learn from so many people.

I also need to try new algorithms every day so that I can get used to think and push myself hard every day.

Here is the blog to go over 500 Leetcode algorithm by the Ph.D., ex-Microsoft and Snap software engineer.



No comments:

Post a Comment