Saturday, April 7, 2018

2010 Buntzen lake hiking trip

April 7, 2018

Introduction


It is such a fascinating world. I had such great time in Florida from 1996 to 2010, I always stayed near Florida Atlantic University campus, so I worked on my computer science PH.D. study from 2001 to 2010, so I hanged out with Ph.D. students and scholars all the time. I landed to Canada in April 18, 2010. At that time, I did not have a job waiting for me, I just landed as a permanent resident.

In May 24, 2018, after one month I landed in Vancouver, looking for a software programmer job in the city of Vancouver. I was invited to go out hiking with my Shanghai Jiaotong university's classmate Zhuang and her family.

First time challenge


I used to stay in Florida all the time. So it is so surprising that I had difficult time to do hiking trip with a group of 20 people. So amazing, I experienced the joy and nature beauty of Canada and people I started to get to know.

At that time, I only had two Shanghai Jiaotong university graduates I knew working in the city of Vancouver.

Instagram photos


I like to post some photos for the hiking trip. And also one video.

I like to take some break and think about how important it is to enjoy a Saturday, hold on my plan to work on mock interview, algorithm problem solving, pluralsight.com course responsive website etc.






One video - I like my voice


I talked to my roommate Emma and she said that my voice is not aging at all. I like my voice. Here is the video I recorded at the top of mountain with my friend Zhuang and all other families. I missed the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment