Friday, April 27, 2018

Good news of my sponsor application

April 27, 2018

Introduction


It is 12:14 AM. 14 minutes past 12:00 AM, I need to stop working and go to bed to prepare for tomorrow's work.

I like to write down good news, I got emails from my sponsor application for my nephew on April 25, 2018. The principal application is updated with physical examination and other documents.

I need to spend time to catch up all related issues.

Being a very good sponsor


I like to be super talent sponsor. Actually I have to read the document and understand the process first. I need to provide document as well as a sponsor.

Proud to be a sponsor


I know that life will give me a surprise if I choose to give up a lot of things in my life. I start to give up a lot of things in my life after I got in Canada.




No comments:

Post a Comment