Friday, April 27, 2018

Cap theorem and system design

April 27, 2018

Introduction


It is my task to study system design and I am planning to write 10 blogs related to system design study. One is to study CAP theorem and learn that it is important to consider CAP theorem in system design.

I like to learn first, reading is the first step. I read some funny story about CAP theorem today, so I found one with more technical detail. Here is the link.


CAP theorem 


I still remembered that I got second interview on interviewing.io, and the interviewer told me that I should start to work on system design. Cap theorem is one of topics he told me to work on first.

What is CAP theorem?

Among Consistency, Availability, Partition-tolerance - pick any two.

Here is the answer on quora.com, here is another answer for CAP theorem related to ACID, SQL, NoSQL.


No comments:

Post a Comment